Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Favourite Instagram Pages



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
As it's easter, I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite people to follow on Instagram. They all have unique pages, so they might not be fit for everyone, but I like them and I like them all for different reasons. The majority of them are fashion pages by the way, but, go and check them out, they will transform your Instagram home page and you never know you might get a follow back!!

      Fashion accounts

  • @Charlottefisher - an amazing fashion blog full of pastel colours!

                
  • @Ellapumford - another gorgeous fashion page, and a lot of hair pictures, also have a look at her second account which is full of all of her photography - @ellapumford1.
  • @Megan_cawe - she has a few cheeky selfies in amongst all of the fashion pics!
  • @Kaylahadlington - an extremely unique fashion account, some might not like it but I love it because it's different. 
  • @Leannelimwalker - another girl with pink hair and a lovely fashion blog. 
  • @Emilycocklin - A 'Fashion blogger sometimes' she says;).
  • @Ohabioh - an account with a bit of everything - personal photos, jewellery, new purchases etc but mainly fashion.

  • @Fashioninflux - well it's all in the name; FASHION. 
  • @Heypaigey - a cute little account with a summery feel.
  • @Daniellekimberleyxo - mainly fashion and beauty.
Personal accounts
  • @Frankiebods - a sweet little account with pictures of anything and everything.
  • @Melonladybaby - LOVE this account, it's so cute! 
  • @Poppykeanox - she is absoloutely beautiful and so is her page!
  • @Daniellejjackson - gorgeous personal account, and I've just got to comment on how nice her eyes are!!

  • @Stephanieleesteer - a lovely personal account packed with modelling pictures.


    And that's it!:) I hope you have looked at all these cute accounts, and obviously started following, otherwise what have I been wasting my time for;) just kidding. There might be another post like this in a few months time when I have found some new followers, email me your favourites and I will choose 5 people to feature on my blog. Thanks for reading:) p.s I hope the Easter bunny visited you all and left some nice chocolate eggs for you haha;) enjoy! Amelia x
       





No comments:

Post a Comment