Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

April Wardrobe Favourites




Hello everyone! I know there's probably not a great deal of people reading this at the moment, as I've only just become a member of the blogging world but as the weather is starting to brighten up and its edging towards summer I thought I would do a post of my April wardrobe favourites. 

So my absolute favourite of this month is this cute flowery dress from TK Maxx found here for £15, however if you're wanting to purchase this dress, they only have sizes available in 10 and 14. If you live near a store then it might be worth looking, because sometimes they don't have any stock of your size online but there might be the odd one or two in store. It it classed as a 'Fit n' Flare' dress, so for the ones who don't know what that is, it's just like a skater dress but it's slightly more fitted and it just simply 'flares' out at the bottom instead of having pleats in.


Now, I've been a cheat here and added these shorts to this post which I actually bought from Primark last year I think for a few quid. But they have added themselves to this months favourites collection. They are the comfiest pair of shorts I own as they are loose fitting so they are perfect for summer. These shorts aren't in stock anymore but there are many similar ones. 



It's been a really warm, sunny day today, so I took the opportunity to wear my shorts and chill on my new beauty that my mum bought JUST for me. I didn't think she would stick to the rule of it belonging to me only haha, but surprisingly she has! She hasn't even tried it yet.. Anyway, I even took my revision outside with me and just about managed to revise whilst tanning. I caught the sun, just a tad, but there's no major tan lines as it is only England and for some reason i don't seem to tan much at home. 
 


I've just put this into perspective and I've realised that this is the first fashion scarf that I have actually purchased... well my mum has! So yeah, I absolutely love it because it's my favourite pattern - aztec! It's also my favourite colour aswell and the majority of my clothes are black and white (how boring) so it's great for me because it goes with almost all of my clothes. Usually, you would think to wear a scarf in the winter season to keep you warm, but this quirky little scarf is made out of a thin material, so it's awesome for this time of year, as it's not quite bikini weather yet. This was bought in Primark the other week so you'll still be able to get your hands on it!




I'm being naughty again and showing you my all time favourite pair of 'treggings' from Topshop. These were £28 a couple of months back, so you can't get them anymore, but again, there are loads more gorgeous trouser-leggings on their website. They are really tightly fitted and fit to your body perfectly, like a second layer of skin. They are great for winter because they are really thick, but the only problem is you have to wear a plain piece of clothing on the top, otherwise it all looks too busy. 



This is a top that I recently bought from New Look for £10, which can be found here. It's actually from the teens section. I never buy from there, I only ever buy from the adults section, because i never see anything that I like. So as I was going into the changing rooms to try on a top, this one caught my eye that someone had returned and placed on the shelf, so I tried it on and I actually liked it more than the first one that I picked up, so I bought it. I love this top because it's so casual and I can wear it with anything. 




Surprisingly, I bought this cute, and colorful, summery bralet from H&M roughly about last year and I absolutely loved it, I couldn't get enough of it! Then i went through a phase of really disliking it, but now its in my favourites wardrobe collection again. I don't know how or why I've started to like it again, but it's perfect for nights out on holiday. You can wear it with practically all pieces of clothing; skirts, shorts, jeans, or leggings. I tend to wear it with a skirt when i'm on holiday because obviously in hot weather, it's the most comfortable thing to wear.


And finally, the last one - the black and white stripy long sleeved crop top from H&M. I can't seem to find it online, so I can't share the link, sorry! But I know it's still available to buy in shops because I saw it last week. Also I can't remember the exact price, but I know it was around £15. Anyway I love this crop top because its really tight fitting so I don't have to worry about anything falling down etc, and I love the fact that it's black and white so you can wear absolutely anything with it to add a bit of colour to the outfit. 





So I really hope you enjoyed reading this, if you have any questions or anything email me at amelia08@hotmail.co.uk and let me know your thoughts on my blog so far, and how i can improve. I'm also hoping to start posting some videos, but I need you guys to help, so yeah send me a quick email with any ideas. Thanks for reading, oh and here's an extra photo that I forgot about. The turquoise crop top with flower print from Bank for £12 can be found here. 
P.s. - ignore the dirty mirror;)


Amelia x 




No comments:

Post a Comment