Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Skin care products

Hey guys, I realised the other day that I've got quite a few skin care products. So, I thought why not do a post about them. There's a quite a lot of similar things by the way but I've decided I might aswell show you them all.

First I want to show you my gel washes. They basically all do the same thing but I find that Simple is the best for my skin as it's very sensitive. So if you have sensitive skin then I highly recommend Simple products. Simple's Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, contains multi-vitamins and gentle cleansers to keep the skin 'cleansed and revived'. It costs £3.25 and can be found here.




The Garnier Fresh Clarifying Wash is a deep cleanser and it's designed for combination to oily skin. It should be used in the morning and on a night for best results. It is also recommended to use a moisturiser straight afterwards to keep the skin hydrated. 


Finally, the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub works really well for spots that haven't reached the edge of the skin yet. I tend to use this in the shower because the heat opens up the pores in the skin and helps to absorb the product. So whenever you feel a spot coming on, slap some of this on your face! This can be found here and the retail price is £4.95.




Now onto the masks! Both of these masks are my absolute favourite! The Warming Mineral Mask from The Body Shop is a clay treatment which is a little cloggy at first, but once it's applied to the skin it's a lot easier to work with. This mineral mask contains Ginger, Cinnamon oils and Algae to invigorate, purify and condition the skin. However this costs £10 which is slightly pricey, but it's such good quality and it works a treat! This can be found here.

Cupcake Fresh Face Mask costing £6.25 from Lush, is the perfect treatment for spots. It looks horrible and it has a funny chocolatey/minty smell but don't be afraid to use it, because its the best spot treatment that I have for my skin. You need to use quite a lot because it runs out of date really quickly and when it does, it makes it a lot harder to apply - instead of it spreading on your face easily, it rolls up into little balls. So make sure you get it used up within the sell by date. This face mask can be found here






The T- Zone Skin Clearing Face Moisturiser is a recent purchase that I've been using quite frequently, and I've found that the Tea Tree and Eucalyptus really softens my skin. It's great for spots around the t - zone area  - hence the name and I really like it. I use this daily and it keeps my skin hydrated. 





This is also a recent purchase from Lush that costs £6.95 which I absolutely LOVE - it gets deep into the skin and removes the dirt. I use this on a night to remove the make up that the face wipes haven't removed or I put it on before I apply my make up, to get rid of any muck and natural oils that could be hanging around. This can be found here.




And that's all of my favourite skin care products that I have to show you:) Hope you enjoyed reading, Amelia x 

No comments:

Post a Comment