Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Review

HELLO! Sorry for being boring and not uploading a blog post for the past month or so, just with all the exams I couldn't find the time. I'm glad to say that exams are finally over so now I can catch up with some blogging! So, I've had my eyes on the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner for ages. I'd seen it all over youtube and I thought it looked great but I never got round to ordering it for some reason...


I was just having a general facetime call with a friend - Lily. (Here's the link to her blog - take a look) And she just showed me these two magazines she had got and I was like oh my god, that's an Eyeko FREEBIE, I need that magazine now! So I went to Tesco literally the day after and picked up my new best friend!



It took a bit of rummaging to find the one I was looking for, because there is a choice of either navy/black. But I got there in the end and I was absoloutely made up that I had got a £12 eyeliner for £2 - BARGAIN!! (and a couple of magazine extras of course) 

(A little Prada Candy Florale tester patch, that I used, smells lush!) 


This eyeliner is absoloutely perfect for when you're in a rush it's just so quick and easy to apply. It gives a great performance, looks bold and works a treat to the eyes, just fab!  This is the best eyeliner I have used so far - I'm very impressed!




So this goes to you Lily - thankyou!;) You have got me back into the world of mags and best of all you get a couple of high brand freebies aswell! Look out for next months issue of Glamour that's on sale on July 7th and you get to choose between 4 Clinique gifts!! (Super Strawberry & Woppin' Watermelon Chubby Sticks, High Impact Mascara or Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion +


Thankyou for reading x 

2 comments:

  1. I love getting freebies in magazines, they're great! I like the look of the Eyeko liner when swatched.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too its awesome! and yes you should try it its really good😊x

    ReplyDelete