Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

May Must Haves

Ok, so these are the main items that I've been lusting over recently! I never knew how obsessed I was with turquoise/mint green until I did this blog post! (the majority of these items are going to be turquoise/mint). 

So first up we have the Adele Dress from Saboskirt, for $52 which can be found here. I love this dress, it looks so good on tanned skin because it's a bright colour - I definately need this for my holidays! 


I don't usually like denim jackets but this Acid Wash Retro Parka from LoveClothing looks so good, I love the whole look! This costs £60 and can be found here.


Wow, I have been searching for shoes like these and in this colour for a while now but haven't seemed to find any that I like and then I come across these beauties on somebody's instagram! OMG WHY DONT PRIMARK HAVE A WEBSITE?! They're just my style - perfect!! 

These shorts look so casual, yet I love them! Perfect for lounging about in, or wearing them on a trip to the beach! From Saboskirt found here for $48.


Now this has got to be my favourite bag EVER!! It's so gorgeous, Grafea you've done a good job! This costs £180, but it is amazing quality leather so no wonder it costs that much. This is the reason why I need money so urgently, if I did I would have these bags in every colour possible, especially the pastel colours! I can't post the link for this exact bag because I can't seem to find it online, but here is the link to the website so you can check out the other colours. You can also follow them on Instagram to keep up to date with all of their collections! @Grafea


Charlotte Fisher - my favourite all time fashion blogger! I have used her picture because she shows off this colourful Marble Print Shirt a lot better than what it looks like on the website! It is from BankFashion and can be found here for £20.


I'm in love with these Annie Mint Acid Wash jeans from PrettyLittleThing which can be found here for £28. They look so summery but in summer it's probably not ideal clothing so they're perfect for spring time.


That's everything I wanted to share with you, I hope you enjoyed reading! Amelia x 

No comments:

Post a Comment